We sell and install this simple 2500l backup water system for the price conscious customer. We can install it or it can be done by a plumber. The system is build in our factory and transported to site for connection
We will supply and fit the following:
- 1.1 – 2500l water tank placed at the selected area. We will install a small platform for the tank
- The tank will be properly sealed and insect proofed.
- A level indicator will be installed so the water level in the tank will be visible to you.
- We will connect the municipal supply to the tank with a electric solenoid valve system. It will continually fill the tank - once it is full it will automatically close off the supply. As you use the water it will open again. Thus the tank will always be full and you are assured of at least 2500l of water supply should the municipality water supply become interrupted.
- 1 – 0.75Kw submersible booster pump and pressure control system connected to the tank. The pump has been sized to deliver sufficient water and pressure when the municipal pressure. If you open a tap in your house the pump will start automatically and shut down when it is closed. The pump will automatically shut it down if the tank is empty for whatever reason.
- Customer to supply a 220V connection within a 1.2 m radius from the pump installation.
Blue PVC, 6 bar pipes valves, fittings and pressure gauges to connect the system to the current water supply of the house.
Total estimated cost for system will be R16900 inclusive of VAT.
- Installation will take 1- 2 days with minimum interruption to your houses’ water supply
Here are also a few other options and costs - see this link